TERA Head Start Patch Released
TERAs NA head start gets underway tomorrow and theres a fresh new set of patch notes hot off the press.
En Masse Entertainment has released a new head start patch for TERA that addresses a number of bugs and makes some further adjustments to the game. A few of TERAs head start changes include the addition of new hair color options for humans, castanics, elins and high elves, modification to alkahests used in enchantments, the removal of Destiny and Lucky Eggs and more. Check out all the full list of patch notes below.
If youre looking to get a quick edge for the TERA head start, be sure to check out Stows 10 Tips for New Players in TERA.
Source: TERA Head Start Patch Notes
- Added additional hair colors to the following races:
- Humans: red, orange, yellow, green, blue
- Castanics: red, orange, yellow, green (Castanics are never blue.)
- Elins: red
- High Elves: red, orange, green, blue
- Modified the alkahests used in item enchantment. Unique alkahests are used for specific tiers of enchantment.
- +1 to +6: Alkahest (sold by merchants)
- +7 to +9: Refined Alkahest (sold by specialty stores)
- +10 to +12: Masterwork Alkahest (sold by specialty stores)
- Removed the inter-server party-matching buff, the Valkyons Response reward, and the Rescue Supplies. Grouping is its own reward.
- Destiny Eggs and Lucky Eggs have been removed as quest rewards. The eggs were the primary source of combat consumables until the alchemy crafting system was complete. Any eggs earned in the Open Beta Test will still be there.
- Gula Skinners in the Hungry Caverns no longer spawn minions because thats not how they roll.
- Items from Balders Temple and the Fane of Kaprima are now visible via smart search.
- Deleted the unnecessary Subscription Information menu from the main menu.
- Fixed a bug where certain surfaces appeared to flash, glow, or appear dark. We dont want any flashing in TERA.
- Fixed a bug where channels on the Island of Dawn increase infinitely.
- Fixed a bug where guild-versus-guild battles could not be declared on guilds with names longer than 32 characters. Your awkward battle cries will save you no longer.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our TERA: Rising Game Page.