Xsyon: Prelude Adds New Free Play Option
Xsyon: Prelude welcomes new and returning players back to the game with a new free play option.
Xsyon: Prelude opens up its doors to players for free with a few restrictions. Players both new and old can now return to the game for free, but will have a few restrictions as part of the option that includes the following for players without a paid Citizen Game Account:
- Players cannot start new Tribes
- Players cannot join new Tribe charters
- Players can join tribes but they do not add to the tribe size
- Skills are effectively limited to 30
- Players cannot use gained experience to level up
Players with a Citizens Game Account without a monthly subscription are only limited to the last two restrictions.
Notorious Games recently began a Kickstarter campaign for the next installment of the Xsyon series with Xsyon: Apocalypse. Visit the Kickstarter page to learn more and visit the Xsyon website to start playing.
Source: Notorious Games Press Release
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Xsyon Game Page.