Hobart released coding notes (no content and ability changes in these
notes) for Build 1864, which is coming soon to the test server. Take a
peek at what's likely coming to the live game in the future.
- Multiple uncommon chunk crashes fixed.
- Players will no longer see the "Stuck!!!" text above NPC's heads.
- Fixed an issue where grouped NPC's would not properly leash because
they would continuously chain agro each other.
- Additional collision issues fixed with NPC's that are scaled to
- Hit animations now have a delay before the next one is played so that
other animations can be seen.
- Fix for stun particles never going away.
We're sure you're all going to miss those blinky style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">Stuck!
- Talk about it
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Game Page.