Can't get enough of MMO games themed in the middle ages of China? Us either! That's why we'll be playing Twelve Sky 2's closed beta which launched today and promises not only enhanced graphics and better Player vs Player combat. If you are interested you should read the press release below:
Aeria Games announced today that they will be launching closed beta for Twelve Sky 2-the highly anticipated sequel to Twelve Sky-at the end of April 2009.
Twelve Sky 2 is a highly competitive, martial arts based Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG). Players join Factions that determine their allegiance in player versus player (PvP) combat. Twelve Sky 2 continues where the original hit game Twelve Sky leaves off, but also offers the latest graphics and even more fast-paced PvP action.
Many aspects of the game have been improved over the previous version including:
* In-game graphics have been revamped
* New fourth faction available to high level players
* More PvP battle grounds with a wider range of objectives and level brackets
* Improvements to core features, including the party system, automated faction elections and voting systems, experience gain, and character stats
* New monsters, armor, equipment, pets and maps available
Twelve Sky 2 promises an exhilarating gaming experience to go along with the reputation of high quality service and support of Aeria Games. The much anticipated new game will join the ranks of successful free-to-play MMOs at Aeria, including Shaiya, Last Chaos, Dream of Mirror Online, and Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online.
Players are encouraged to find out more and sign up for closed beta at the Twelve Sky 2 website: http://12-sky2.aeriagames.com/node/38