It's been a fun journey but it sadly has to end. Below is the final location and like all thirty, is a spot I really enjoy (the surrounding area has a wonderful atmosphere compared to most zones). Instructions on how to proceed with the competition are below. If you've any last questions, be sure to ask in the comments below or over on Twitter (@PersistentWorld). I hope you've enjoyed finding some of my favorite locations in World of Warcraft.
1. You will now have until 15 October 2018 to submit your entry to me.
2. All entries must be submitted using an image hosting album such as Imgur or Flikr (it's the easiest way for me to view entries).
3. All entries must be submitted via email to lewis[at]tentonhammer.com.
4. You must have a valid email address, as winners will be contacted by their entry email address.
5. Entries submitted past the date, that don't use an album or which don't have a valid email will not be accepted.
6. For full rules of the competition, visit here.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.