Synopsis: EverQuest 2 Senior Producer Bruce Ferguson joins the twelfth episode of Loading... Live for April 9th, 2009. After our weekly MMO news update, Bruce shares the latest on EverQuest 2 and Game Update 51. We'll learn about how the latest content to hit EverQuest 2, Game Update 51, affected adventuring, crafting, raiding, and gear and get a glimpse of what we can expect with this year's upcoming FanFaire in June.
Please choose a format:
Audio file compatible with
iTunes-compatible format with higher quality audio, links, and images.
Stream from this page: (navigating away will interrupt playback)
- 0:23 Introductions
We introduce our team and special guest, then move straight to the news so we have plenty of time for questions.
- Loading... - Ten Ton Hammer's daily newsletter and column
- 0:56 The Machail Report
- 0:56 - PETA Takes On Northrend
- 3:28 - Big Huge Layoffs, Will 38 Buy Them Up?
- 5:55 - Gazillion on the hook for 2012 for Marvel MMO
In this week's Machail Report, we discuss PETA's p.i.t.a. protest of baby seal slaughtering in Northrend, whether it would be a wise bargain if there's any truth to the rumors that 38 Studios is purchasing .
- href="http://www.tentonhammer.com/news" target="_blank">Ten Ton Hammer Latest News href="http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/13411">
- PETA Protests Baby Seal Slaughtering in WoW
- Layoffs and Rumors Swirl Around Big Huge Games
- Marvel President Dates Marvel MMO Release
- 8:20 Meet Bruce Ferguson
- 8:30 GU 51 questions
- 15:07 Audience questions, solo content
- 16:16 Itemization and instances
- 19:16 More daily quests?
- 29:20 How games will be made in the future
- 21:20 SOE FanFaire 2009
- 22:25 What's the team working on now?
- 26:24 Station Cash
- 31:38 Wrap-up
Bruce Ferguson tells us why Game Update 51 is a game-changing update for many players of EverQuest 2, with huge changes to the 45-55 zone of Lavastorm, a new duo instance, a promised 4x zone for level 80s, and plenty of content for crafters. Later in the Q&A session, we'll learn about plans for more solo content and zone revamps as well as a few hints about what we can expect from this year's FanFest in June.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.