Yes, now you, too, can


We know that a lot of players have been wondering if betrayal from
Gorowyn is possible, so we made it our mission to find out! We
found the answer and it's good news, you style="font-style: italic;">can betray from
Gorowyn. Check out this guide to find out exactly how it is

Speak with Ambassador and indicate that you'd like to
move to Freeport.
Yes, Freeport. You need to do this regardless of where you intend to
end up. You then need to take the papers to the Ambassador at the
Freeport Militia House found in West Freeport.

  • href="">EQ2:
    Gorowyn Betrayal Guide
  • Discuss the guide in our href="">EQ2

To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EverQuest II Game Page.

Last Updated: Mar 13, 2016

About The Author

Karen 1
Karen is H.D.i.C. (Head Druid in Charge) at EQHammer. She likes chocolate chip pancakes, warm hugs, gaming so late that it's early, and rooting things and covering them with bees. Don't read her Ten Ton Hammer column every Tuesday. Or the EQHammer one every Thursday, either.