David Brevik Details the New Eternity Splinter Currency for Marvel Heroes
If youve frequented Marvel Heroes since its launch last month, youre probably familiar with the loot system as it relates to getting new hero character drops. The random chance to have a hero drop is one way that players can unlock new characters to play with in Gazillions action RPG, but the randomness of those drops are not working in a way that makes players, and in turn, Gazillion, happy.
Gazillion boss David Brevik has penned a new blog detailing a new way that players will soon be able to obtain their characters of choice without having to rely on the gaming gods for a random good luck drop. Heres a brief list of the new changes that will be coming to Marvel Heroes in a future update.
- Every enemy in the game will now have a chance to drop a new item called an Eternity Splinter.
- Players will be able to earn the exact hero they want using Eternity Splinters as currency.
- Enemies will have a much higher chance of dropping an individual Eternity Splinter than they did a hero token, making the process of collecting splinters (and therefore, heroes) much more consistent for players over time.
- For Example: If you spend an evening playing the game and collecting splinters, its very likely youll collect roughly the same amount of splinters the next evening.
- Eventually, by collecting splinters, every player can earn every hero for free.
Source: Marvel Heroes Blog
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Marvel Heroes Game Page.