Sir Lawrence d'Deneith of the Coin Lords is back with another trivia
show-down! So brush up on your game trivia and don't forget to study
some old school pen and paper D&D:
The Coin Lords representative for Trivia and Events, Sir
d'Deneith returns with his next round of events! Join him as he tests
your knowledge, and you attempt to win great prizes!
Saturday, August 26th
7:00 PM Eastern / 4:00 PM Pacific: Argonnessen
9:00 PM Eastern / 6:00 PM Pacific: Ghallanda
- Event will run 60 minutes
- Questions will take place roughly every 5-8 minutes server-wide
via a broadcast message.
- Sir Lawrence will be gathering players in front of the Market
gate in the Harbor.
- To reply to a question, send a /tell to "+Sir" with what you
believe is the correct answer. The first player to reply with the
correct answer will win that round.
- Players can answer a question correctly no more than once per
server in order to allow others a chance to win prizes. Winning players
may not win on the other servers.
- At the end of the allotted event time, all the winners will
be asked to gather together and they will be asked a new question which
will determine that servers grand winner!
- Players may attempt to answer questions on each event server,
however all winners may not win more than once.
- Prizes for each finalist will be a unique robe exclusive to
trivia winners. In addition, the top players from each server will win
a limited edition DDO poster signed by the game designers and Sir
Lawrence dDeneith as well as a copy of the href="http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=products/dndacc/863170000">Dungeon
Masters Guide II
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Game Page.