Right on the heels of announcing the winners from August, Sir Lawrence
d'Deneith of the Coin Lords is back with another trivia
show-down! So brush up on your game trivia and don't forget to study
some old school pen and paper D&D:
Saturday, September 2nd
7:00 PM Eastern / 4:00 PM Pacific: Mabar
8:30 PM Eastern / 5:30 PM Pacific: Tharashk
10:00 PM Eastern / 7:00 PM Pacific: Thelanis
- Event will run 60 minutes
- Questions will take place roughly every 5-8 minutes server-wide
via a broadcast message.
- Sir Lawrence will be gathering players in front of the Market
gate in the Harbor.
- To reply to a question, send a /tell to "+Sir" with what you
believe is the correct answer. The first player to reply with the
correct answer will win that round.
- Players can answer a question correctly no more than once per
server in order to allow others a chance to win prizes. Winning players
may not win on the other servers.
- At the end of the allotted event time, all the winners will
be asked to gather together and they will be asked a new question which
will determine that servers grand winner!
- Players may attempt to answer questions on each event server,
however all winners may not win more than once.
- Prizes for each finalist will be a unique robe exclusive to
trivia winners. In addition, the top players from each server will win
a limited edition DDO poster signed by the game designers and Sir
Lawrence dDeneith as well as a special D&D related prize
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Game Page.