Squish Those Bugs!
Before your report it, look here for known issues with the new enhancement system.
Known Issues as of 2/9/07
* Cleric enhancements that increase damage/healing
(Wand Mastery, Smiting, Life Magic) do not function.
* Cleric Divine Light enhancement line appears to do
* Several Cleric enhancements have the wrong/no
progression value for their level: Extra Turning III, Improved Spell
Penetration II, Divine Light III, Diplomacy IV, Heal IV, Concentration
* One Elf enhancement has the wrong progression
value for its level: Arcane Fluidity II.
* All racial weapon bonuses to attack and damage are
potentially b0rked, though many work fine. You may be unable to
purchase greater than Rank I in them.
* Spell critical chance and multipliers from items
and enhancements do not stack.
* When you obtain the ranger enhancements Desert
Lore II, Tundra Lore II, and Swamp Lore II, you are automatically given
Desert Lore III, Tundra Lore III, and Swamp Lore III.
* The pre-req's for Rogue Faster Sneaking II are
listed as level 5 and progression 20 rather than the level 5
* By picking up the 2nd level of Dwarf Goblinoid
Hatred you also get the 3rd level added to your character sheet.
* Skill enhancements that are passive but which give
bonuses to active skills may have a square icon (active) instead of an
octagonal icon (passive)
* Cleric Diplomacy IV gives +7 to diplomacy and not
* Improved Heightening I: has required wizard level
2 & 6
* Energy of the Scholar III: has progression 28
(should be 32)
* Improved Spell Penetration II: has progression 28
(should be 32)
* Concentration IV: No Wizard level requirement
* Repair IV: No Wizard level requirement
* Two enhancements are missing entirely, perhaps due
to incorrect requirements: Lineage of Energy II and Lineage of Energy
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Game Page.