What has Turbine been up to with Dungeons & Dragons Online:
Stormreach (DDO)? Let's take a look:
- We are adding Guild Names! They will be visible under player
- Party Member names will be distinguished from other player
names by color.
- The colors for names of party members, other players, npcs, and
monsters will be able to be changed.
- Displayed damage values for sneak attacks and critical hits
will appear in a distinctive fashion.
monsters names will now appear in a configurable color (default red).
Friendly or neutral monster's names will look like NPCs names rather
than hostile monster's names.
- "Accept Choice" is no longer
mapped to the number pad enter key by default. Existing players will
still have this mapped to the number pad enter key and will need to
change the setting on their own if they wish to unmap it. "Accept
Choice" is intended to be what you use to answer "yes" to dialogs in
the game. This change will prevent players from accidentally releasing
from their body when they did not wish to.
- When dragging items
over the equipment slots in the UI, they will only highlight if the
slot is compatible with the item. In addition, whenever you select an
item, all of the compatible inventory slots will be highlighted.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Game Page.