Posted Fri, Mar 21, 2008 by Taea
Another patch has hit the Test Server on Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa. This time the focus was on fixing a few problems.
184.108.40.206 Public Test Patch
* Bug Fixes:If a Clan Member Kicks their Own Alt from their Clan the Alt still shows as in the Clan on the Character Selection Screen and Overhead Indicator in game.
* Removed pause from Auto-fire of some weapons.
* Blades now do physical damage with their alt attack.
* Fixed: When changing from a higher resolution to a lower one on video cards less than an nVidia 5900 and ATI x800 the viewable area stretches off screen. When going from a lower resolution to a higher one black borders fill in the void since the game looks shrunk to the upper left side of the screen.
* Fixed: If you are running the client in fullscreen mode and alt tab during a loading screen, the game may crash.
* Fixed: Upon entering the game, portions of your character may not display
* Fixed: UI: Clan\Ignore\Friends List: Characters appear online in lists if other player quits the client
* Fixed: Weapon: Propellant Gun: Some weapon mods (like Steal Power) are not functioning
* Fixed: Ability: Shield extender (Sapper): Casting Shield Extender (All pumps) on a NPC or another player will cause the reuse timer to not funtion.
* Fixed: The performance drop in Foreas Base.
* Fixed: The Control Point reward schematics are all set to minimum level 45 to use at all the CP vendor reward packages.