Ten Ton Hammer Exclusives: The Week in Review
Speaking of the Ten Ton Hammer forums, this week we also gained our 50,000th registered member! As any of our members will surely tell you, the TTH community is one of the best on the ‘net. If you’ve been on the fence about signing up, I thoroughly encourage you to do so and see what all the fuss is about!
Along the way, be sure to check out the best exclusive MMOG content found right here at Ten Ton Hammer. Below you’ll find links to the interviews, reviews, editorials, guides and more for the week ending 1.23.09!
The Elder Scrolls Online: The Next Great Fantasy MMO? - There are few intellectual properties left in the world quite as appropriate for creation into a massively multiplayer online game as the Elder Scrolls series. When ZeniMax Online Studios was announced back in 2007, there were a number of press outlets that began guessing about the future of the studio and which IP the studio would be pursuing. Now with a Fallout MMO being firmly talked about by Interplay, Ten Ton Hammer's Cody "Micajah" Bye turns his eye towards an Elder Scrolls-based MMO and what such a game would look like.
Read the full editorial here, and then discuss it in our forums!
Tabula Rasa: A Chronicle of the Rise and Fall - The love and hate of current and former Tabula Rasa players could write an entire book about its rollercoaster ride from fame to finish. While it might be easier to diagnose what killed this science fiction MMO game, we have decided to go a different route. Our tribute to Tabula Rasa highlights every important event and milestone from the few months before launch to the announcement of its last days. Take a look inside for the complete history of Tabula Rasa.
Read the full article here, and then discuss it in our forums!
Exclusive Aion Flight and Archetype Interview - Over the past few years, the Ten Ton Hammer team has been eagerly scooping up every piece of Aion: The Tower of Eternity development news that we could get our hands on. There hasn’t been much officially released for the US public, but we’ve done our best to give you the scoop on this epic game. But since the grand public unveiling of Aion to North American audiences at 2008’s Penny Arcade Expo, the US developers for NCsoft’s upcoming high fantasy MMO have gone relatively quiet. Thankfully, the Ten Ton Hammer staff was able to nab a few answers to some nagging Aion questions, and if you’re eagerly awaiting this beautiful MMO, make sure you check out this interview!
Read the full interview here, and then discuss it in our forums!
- Comic: Geeked - "The Good Ol' Days"
- Top Ten Free-to-Play Games - FusionFall Poised to Clean Up
- WoW: Polar Madness Giveaway
- Atlantica Online: Exclusive Screenshots Added
- MMOs, the Final Frontier: The Rise of the Sci-Fi Shooter
- The Comic Book Guy: Storytelling in The Agency and Dealing with Superspies
- Eudemons Online Preview
- FusionFall Review for Families at Ten Ton Hamster
- Lunia: Full Game Review
- Comic: Geeked - "A Sad Day"
- Ten Ton Hammer's FusionFall Review
- Empire of Sports Review
- Forever Fantasy: Replaying the Older Games
- AoC Server Merges: Is the Sky Falling Yet?
- WoW Comic: Goob & Begud - "Out of the Bag"
- In the Trenches: The Draw of the World of Warcraft Arena
- Loading... Live Episode 3 - In the Year 2009...
- WoW: Gearing Up the Death Knight
- WoW: Gearing Up the Druid
- WoW: Gearing Up the Hunter
- WoW: Gearing Up the Mage
- WoW: Gearing Up the Paladin
- WoW: Gearing Up the Priest
- WoW: Gearing Up the Rogue
- WoW: Gearing Up the Shaman
- WoW: Gearing Up the Warlock
- WoW: Gearing Up the Warrior
- WAR: Dwarven Leveling Guide: Chapter 7-8
- AoC: Gemcrafting - Tier 4
What do you get when you combine the hordes of Apple fans and mix them with a solid dose of MMO addiction? That's what our fifth issue of the Ten Ton Turnip explores as we continue to give you the most outlandish stories in the entire video gaming industry. Along with our obsession with Apple, we also have a trio of stories from Coyote, each of them exploring an area of gaming more controversial than the next: addiction, boobs, and hobos. Do we have your interest yet? Don't hesitate, go and check out our latest issue of the Ten Ton Turnip!