Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Launches Battle of Umbara Expansion December 15th
The new free expansion for the free-to-play Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures titled Battle of Umbara will add a new large battlefield zone, dynamic zone events, a new mission instance featuring the Umbaran Airfield, which fans of the show may recognize and more.
Some of the other features include:
- Combat Abilities: Destroy enemy droids, using:
- Weapon Attack uses players' default attack and will utilize the weapons they are equipped with.
- Force Attack is much more powerful and requires the use of Force Points -- a force that can only be used when fully charged.
- Mission Instances: Players will be faced with thrilling missions, if they defeat a boss they will be granted a unique item reward.
- Zone Events: Players will be able to participate in zone events, working together and creating a dynamic environment!
- Synchronous Multiplayer: Over-world zones will allow players the ability to tackle the droid threat together, letting in multiple people simultaneously.
- Mounts: Available for purchase in the marketplace, players can move quickly through Umbara on an AT-RT, Tauntaun, Speeder Bike or more.
- Collections: Each Combat Zone has 5 unique collections -- by finding all the collection items in a set, players will obtain 1 piece of a unique zone-themed gear set (feet, body, hands, head or weapon).
- Destructible Objects: Players will be able to attack and destroy objects like crates, ship debris, or barricades found throughout the zone.
- Rewards: Players that complete all available content in the combat area, will be given titles, achievements/trophies, or furniture rewards when successfully completing events and story instances.
Check out the new combat zone video preview after the break and visit the Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures website to start playing for free.
Source: SOE Press Release