FFXIV Endwalker Reaper Rotation
The Reaper’s abilities relatively straight forward at level 70, the base level of the job. You’ll have two combos to learn, as well as other useful spells such as the DoT effect and the dashes. Here is the basic rotation for a Reaper level 70.
- Shadow of Death as opener (applies a DoT)
- Slice, Waxing Slice, Infernal Slice
- Blood Stalk after the previous combo is done two or more times (you need 50 Soul Gauge)
- Gallows (position to the rear), Gibbet (position to the flank)
The combo is the same for AoE damage, but you can fill the Soul Gauge even more quickly thanks to the DoT effect stacking on enemies:
- Whirl of Death as opener (DoT spell)
- Spinning Scythe, Nightmare Scythe
- Grim Swathe when 50 Soul Gauge are reached
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Game Page.