How to get title Servant of N'Zoth
Kill members of your own faction and earn the favor of N'Zoth and the title Servant of N'Zoth.
To start the quest you will need to kill 10 players of the opposite faction and become a Horde Assassin or Alliance Assassin.
Once you do, you will receive a quest to kill 10 players of your own faction without dying. You will also receive a temporary item that allows you to deal 60% of your maximum health to become hostile to all players, allowing you to attack and be attacked by your own faction.
Completing this quest will award the N'lyeth, Sliver of N'Zoth toy as well as a Feat of Strength, Servant of N'Zoth, which awards the title "Servant of N'Zoth".
Alliance will need to kill Alliance players instead.
Before you go off killing your friends for a title, here are a few tips that will help you betray your allies.
- The quest is failed if you die, forcing you to become an assassin again before you can attempt the quest again.
- Leaving the area by Hearthstone, logging off, e.t.c., will remove your assassin status and also fail the quest.
- Gaining assassin status is easiest in a party, either through Call to Arms groups or with a group of friends.
- If you are in a party, your party members can attack you as well as see your location on the map, it would be smart to leave party once you become hostile.
- Many consumables can help you win fights in the world. Abyssal Healing Potions, Lightfoot Potions, food, flasks, Goblin Gliders, Nazjatar Deepcoral Pods, e.t.c. Everything is fair game in world PvP.
- Mobs allied with N'Zoth will become neutral such as mobs in the Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms invasions.
- Only players of your own faction count for the quest.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.