There's nothing better than an expansion pack launch. There's no comparison. They don't come along often, are often brimming with new content, and give life to any MMO you've invested significant time into. Blizzard are pretty bloody good at getting folks excited for theirs, and Battle for Azeroth looks amazing. Having avoided as much information on the expansion as I possibly can, and having gotten my Paladin to level 110 just in time (my Hunter is now 75!) I'm preparing for the launch.
Here's my pre-expansion ritual for every MMO expansion:
- Pack my wife and kids off to the seaside for a couple of days
- Have at least three naps
- Take the dog for a long walk so she won't bother me
- Informed all my friends I'm ill so they'll avoid me like the plague
- Hit the shops for my favorite goodies (beers, sweets, Pot Noodle)
Have my friend, who happens to be a nurse, fit a catheter
- Clear all my character's bags
- Watch the burning of the World Tree on repeat.
What about you? How's your pre-expansion ritual going?
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.