World of Warcraft - Interview with Ion Hazzikostas about Shadowlands
Wowhead has posted an interview with Ion Hazzikostas.
Here are the questions that they asked. For the answers, head over to Wowhead and read the entire interview.
- In the first week of BFA Season 1, Mythic+ keystones were based off the final week of Legion. Should players do a high keystone this week so that they get a high keystone for the first week of Shadowlands Season 1 or will Keystone levels be reset?
- How do you plan to handle the balancing of Covenants and Legendaries after launch when players have already invested resources in those decisions.
- Would you change Covenants more drastically between Patches or Raids?
- A lot of consumable class utility items were removed like Scrolls and Drums were nerfed. What's the design decision behind that?
- Have you considered a more Revolving Door type of Class Balancing, as certain specs tend to dominate more often?
Questions 2 and 3 are the ones with real meat. Covenants are going to be a contentious issue no matter how they are handled as they have the power to make or break a player's game experience.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.