World of Warcraft: Preparation Guide
What you need to do to prepare for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands.
- Sort out how many characters you are going to play / level.
- Park your character outside either Grommash Hold (Horde) or Stormwind (Alliance) to start the Through a Shattered Sky questline. Here is a link to the questline at WoWhead.
- Equip 5% and 3% move speed gems.
- Equip Light-Step Hoofplates for 20% increased mount speed.
- Grab 80-100 Goblin Gliders. You will use these primarily in the Maw.
- Grab 2 or 3 Draught of Ten Lands for a 10% experience bonus up to 51. Getting ahead of the crowd will save you time later.
- Clean out your bank and bags.
- Enable Warmode for the 10% experience increase.
- Grab 40+ flasks.
- Grab 120+ HP potions.
- Grab speed and dps food.
You're good to go!
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.