JANUARY 21, 2021
- Dark Animus’ health now scales based on raid size for completing the achievement I Don’t Know What I Expected.
- Fixed an issue where using a Shadowlands Character Boost on a Hunter may leave it without access to a pet.
- Benevolent Faerie (Night Fae Ability) will no longer reduce the cooldown of Shadowfiend while one of its cosmetic glyphs are active.
- Greater Fade (PvP Talent) will no longer immediately cancel when cast directly after a hostile action is taken.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Dread Feaster’s Gluttonous Miasma to be applied twice on a player.
- De Other Side
- Nathrian Inquisitors now appear in more locations around the dungeons central location after depleting a Mythic Keystone with the Prideful affix.
- Mythresh, Sky's Talons’ Wailing Grief will no longer continue to pull players in after being interrupted by a Haunted Urn.
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- To prevent Freeze Tag from failing to fixate, Illusionary Vulpin is now immune to Death Grip and disorient abilities.
- Spires of Ascension
- The screen visual effect of Blinding Flash is now less severe and less sudden.
- Theater of Pain
- Portals and meat hooks are now easier to click when there are players or pets surrounding them.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.