JANUARY 5, 2021
- Fixed an issue to make it easier for multiple players in the area to receive credit properly during the quest "Succumbing to Pride."
- Alexandros Mograine will once again properly assist players during the quest "Pursuit of Justice."
- Fixed an issue where players who abandoned the quest "The Blue Seed" would be unable to exit the cave to destroy the bramble wall after accepting the quest again.
- Fixed an issue where the point of interest indicator on the map for “Through Glass” could be in the wrong location for characters that died and released.
- Night Fae
- Soothing Voice (Dreamweaver Soulbind) can now be removed by effects such as Hand of Freedom.
- The starting location for “Searching the Grove” now has a point of interest indicator and should now be easier to see on the map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the quest "Sanctum Upgrade: Mirror Network" to display twice for players who had completed Laurent’s rescue mission.
- Fixed an issue with the Campaign Chapter progress text requesting players to rescue Laurent from the Ember Ward instead of the correct requirements to complete the chapter.
Creatures and NPCs
- Resolved an issue that could cause players to be unable to loot Shadowlands' World Bosses if the boss is defeated while the player is offline.
- Iceshatters’ Pulsing Shards now deal appropriate damage.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- [For realms in the NA region only] Resolved an issue that could prevent the door leading towards Artificer Xy’mox from opening after defeating Sun King's Salvation in Raid Finder Wing 2, “Reliquary of Opulence.”
- De Other Side
- Resolved an issue where Crushed Soul damage was higher than intended on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Lowered the amount of loot per person in Timewalking raids to better match Shadowlands raid drop rates.
Items and Rewards
- Covenant set bonuses now fade immediately when the armor granting the set bonus is removed.
- The Path of Greed effect gained when opening certain Revendreth Treasures can now be removed by right clicking the effect’s icon.
- Certain low-level pet battle quests are no longer suppressed for characters that have not done the introductory quests to Battle for Azeroth.
- Fixed an issue where some Threads of Fate players were unable to use the Sinfall Flight Master.
- Fixed an issue where the Tithelord could sometimes become stuck during the first phase of the quest "The Tithelord."
- Fixed an issue where level 50 characters could not accept the Twilight Highlands quest "Twilight Shores."
- Fixed an issue where the quest "Light Camera Action" would be unavailable to certain characters.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- [Live on NA realms. With regional restarts for other regions] Removed some of the weekly delays between certain Bolvar Fordragon Torghast storyline quests.
- Anima Powers
- Fixed an issue where Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Monk and Rogue class-specific anima powers were not appearing in Plundered Anima Cells.
- Death Knight
- The Horsemen's Call now resets the cooldown of Death Gate when ascending floors.
- Fixed an issue during the Bastion world quest "Things Remembered" where players could fail to receive credit for Kalisthene's portion of the achievement, What Bastion Remembered.
- The enemies required for "Allay Their Fears" now respawn faster.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our World of Warcraft Game Page.