DC Universe Online debuts new content set to release this August featuring the "Bombshells" and an all-new Black Lanterns story arc.
This content will be available to All-Access members for free download in August as well as a purchasable item for non-members. The content will be available for purchase on PlayStation Network, the in-game store, and also the DCUniverse Online official website (for PC users).
The DC "Bombshells"
In this eight-person Operation, players will travel through a rift in time and space to the world of the DC Bombshells to battle the "Bombshell" Talia al Ghul. In her attempts to alter their timeline and change the outcome of World War II, "the Lady al Ghul" has created a tear in reality that must be fixed! Players must stop her and set the universe back on its correct path.
- Modeled after DC Comics Bombshells , Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Talia al Ghul Bombshells make their first-ever video game appearance together.
- DC Comics Bombshells makes its videogame debut in The Bombshells Paradox.
- Episode 15 marks the beginning of the League of Assassins narrative in DCUO.
- The Bombshells Paradox introduces a new environment - Russian Gulag turned Secret Munitions Factory.
Corruption of Zamaron
"The Black" has re-emerged in the universe and has targeted the Predator entity inside the Central Power Battery on Zamaron. Because of this threat, Indigo-1 of the Indigo Tribe has now joined the War of the Light. In this duo, players will help Carol Ferris defend Zamaron from the Black Lanterns and will purge the Black Lanterns' Corruption from the Battery.
- Black Lanterns and Indigo Tribe make their DCUO debut in Episode 15, including the appearance of Corrupted Hawkgirl.
- Corrupted Zamaron is a continuation of the War of the Light storyline.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our DC Universe Online Game Page.