Were just under two weeks away from the launch of EVE Onlines 18th expansion, Retribution, and CCP rolled out more details for planned changes in the expansion this week. A series of new dev blogs outlines planned changes to the inventory system for improved flexibility and functionality, market window changes for better organization, and fixes to the Bounty system.
In addition, the EVE Online: Retribution feature site has been given and upgrade with more information about the expansion.
EVE Online: Retribution is scheduled to launch on December 4th, 2012.
Full EVE Online: Retribution feature site now live
"Justice for all..if not by their laws, then by ours"
The full EVE Online: Retribution feature site is now live, preparing the hundreds of thousands of EVE Online players for the massive changes coming to the EVE Universe on December 4th. Following nine straight years of growth, EVEs 18th expansion focuses on the consequences of personal choice in the single, Sci-Fi game universe.
Retribution's main features will
- Open up the possibility of a new profession in bounty hunting allowing players to hold their enemies responsible for their actions
- Simplify the interstellar law and punishment system known as Crimewatch
- Rebalance all Tech I frigates, cruisers and destroyers in a massive effort that should refresh gameplay at all levels
- Add a fresh and dynamic soundtrack with all new sound effects
- Bring four new destroyers, a mining frigate and salvage drones into the players hands,
- Overhaul combat UI and NPC AI, making them respectively more intuitive and more interesting
- And a whole lot more
Check out the feature page at www.eveonline.com/retribution for a full list and description of features including in-depth developer blogs for those wishing to dig deeper.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our EVE Online Game Page.