Yet another GTA game is making the transition to mobile today. Liberty City Stories, takes place in the same city as GTA 3, but has an entirely new story and updated features list. Things like an adjustable appearance that weren't included in GTA 3, can all be done in Liberty City Stories.
There has been some changes to the gameplay to account for the mobile experience however. Here's a list of the mobile specific features, and the supported devices.
Supported Devices: iPhone 5 & 6 Series, iPod Touch 6th gen, iPad 4th gen, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Mini 2/3/4, and iPad Pro
- New high resolution textures and character art
- Real time lighting and shadows
- 60 FPS gameplay on iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2 & iPad Pro
- Enhanced draw distance
- Rebalanced controls for touch-based gaming
- Cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club
- 3D Touch support for multiple control options
- Custom soundtrack support
- Physical controller support
- Native retina screen support including the iPad Pro
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Grand Theft Auto V Game Page.