A new patch for Hearthstone is now available, and it's bringing some holiday spirit with it! Here are the full patch notes for today's update:
Prepare for some holly jolly Hearthstone! In this patch we’re adding League of Explorers game boards to all modes, introducing several new card backs, and fixing a few bugs.
Read on for details!
- Special Winter Veil effects have been added to celebrate the holidays starting December 9th!
- Savage Roar is now much less savage to the ears.
- League of Explorers game boards have been added to the rotation in Arena and Play modes.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Winter Veil Wreath – Acquired by celebrating Winter Veil in Hearthstone.
- Shaman Thrall – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of December 2015.
- Love is in the Air – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of January 2016.
- Tauren Thunderbluff – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of February 2016.
- Resolved an issue where playing Unearthed Raptor caused the client to freeze.
- Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay.
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Game Page.