Neverwinters auction house has returned to action after an exploit that prompted Cryptic to bring the service down last week. The exploit in question allowed some players to do a rather hefty amount of damage to the in-game economy and resulted in a 7-hour server rollback for everyone. In addition to the return of the auction house, Cryptic also made a few adjustments to skill nodes and treasure chest across several zones and tweaked rewards for a pair of quests in Icespire Peaks.
The patch notes have been included below for your convenience.
Source: Neverwinter Patch Notes
- The Auction House has been re-enabled.
- Auction House mail now handles all transferring item states correctly.
- Skill Nodes and Treasure Chests have been modified in the following areas:
- The Chasm
- Icespire Peak
- Pirates Skyhold
- Whispering Caverns
- The quest Retake What's Mine has had its rewards reduced slightly.
- The quest Prisoners of War has had its rewards reduced slightly.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Neverwinter Game Page.