Welcome to the 703rd Edition of Loading...
If you aren't reading this in your e-mail, you could be. Sign up.
Are you looking for the latest industry headlines? Look no further.
12 new MMOG articles today! 79 so far in November!
Another Friday, another contest. According to our own rodeo clown, Jeff Woleslagle "Everyone can be a winner". I don't agree of course. Most of the population are losers. The winners usually share one common element, they read this column. Badumbum.
The good folks at Bounty Bay Online have generously donated three copies of the game complete with 3-month subscriptions. Everyone who signs up will receive a 14-day free trial of the title. Even the losers have nothing to lose! Feel like a winner, smile, walk around with a pretty lady (or hunky man if your compass points that way) on your arm and enter the Bounty Bay Contest.
There has been so much going on lately that I haven't mentioned some of the juicy news items. Here is a quick and dirty breakdown of some of the more interesting news items from this week:
- EA Closes Chicago [Thanks Kralle]
- Warhammer Online Beta Update - Part 2
- Blizzard Asks For Your WoW Stories
- RF Online Opens Another Server
- Five Young Men Jailed For Hosting Private Servers
- Cryptic Sells "City of" Franchise
Cody has officially declared today Best Booth Babe Day. That's him in the Chewbacca suit next to the naked painted lady. Enjoy your weekend folks!
New MMOG Articles At Ten Ton Hammer Today
- Austin IGC Interview With Director Mark Chuberka
- Blog: Grading The Vanguard Producer's Letter
- EVE Online: Ambulation Concept Art
- EVE Online: EVE Never Fades Video
- EVE Online: FanFest 2007 - Live Visions - Concept Art in About an Hour
- Legends of Norrath: Select Card Images From The Expansion
- Lord of the Rings Online: Weekly Troll Report
- MMOG Wiki: Flyboys Squadron, FusionFall and more
- Tabula Rasa: AFS Field Report Week of 11.09.2007
- Tabula Rasa: Crater Lake Research Facility Guide
- World of Warcraft: Wintersaber Reputation Guide
- World of Warcraft: Patch 2.3 Official Release Date is Nov. 13th.
Hot Content - What our readers viewed the most yesterday! Did you miss anything?
- Tabula Rasa: Jump Page
- Age of Conan: Class Interview #1 - The Dark Templar
- Fury: First Impressions
- EVE FanFest: GoonFleet Video From Alliance Panel
- World of Warcraft: Jump Page
- Tabula Rasa: Guides Page
- Tabula Rasa: First Impressions
- EVE FanFest: Trinity Expansion Trailer
- Leipzig 2007 Awards
- Warhammer Online: Closes Beta Servers For Two Months
Real World News
Exploding Piggy-Bank Aims To Scare Japanese Into Saving
Remember to pack one in your buddy's luggage.
Trucks Spills Pickles Across Main Highway
Driver was a real gerkin.
Contest To Define Britain In Five Words
"I often visit my dentist", notably absent.Thanks as always for visiting TenTonHammer.com
- John "Boomjack" Hoskin and the Ten Ton Hammer Team