Servers Down for Update April 12
The DDO servers will be down between 7 a.m. and 12 p.m. Eastern for an update. Here's a peek at the update notes:
- Scorched Caverns/Taming the Flames: The optional objectives will correctly advance. This adventure is now open again.
- Glyphs of Ward-Breaking from the Plane of Night will now appear in the trade window when attempting to trade them to a party member.
- Monsters should once again switch targets normally. Intimidate and diplomacy function again.
- Monsters self-healing behavior should be much rarer than before.
- Class icons should now be appearing properly in LFM want ads.
- Friends who had appeared on your friends list prior to Module 1 should now appear on it again.
- Feeblemind is now curable by casting "Restoration" and will be until players are capable of casting the Heal spell.
- You may now use rest shrines while you have an ability scores at 0 or are otherwise helpless.
- Missile Combat has been restored to its previous state you will now be able to fire arrows while moving again.
- Xorian Cipher: Gatekeeper Chulkash will now allow you to get a reward if you accidentally closed the window.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Game Page.