Open beta is well under way and whil emany players have been enjoying the game, there's no denying there are a number of things that still need improving. The development team at Cryptic Studios agrees and has released a major patch last night. Is this the one that will be the deciding factor for players on the fence?
* Level Cap Removed!
* Cardassian and Romulan Sectors are now open for Federation Players.
* All bridge officer candidates offer a free basic customization option when they join your crew.
* You can now use the scan button on the MiniMap HUD to direct you towards the closest anomaly.
* Bridge Officers will now request transfer to your crew at various levels.
* Leonard Nimoy has provided an audio journal overview as you enter each new Sector Block.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Star Trek Online Game Page.