What's the Development Buzz this Week?
Turbine is managing expectations by giving us an inside glimpse at
their development process each week. What can we expect in future
updates? What's in the works? Read on.
These items are currently in development and are scheduled for the
Twilight Forge Module or later.
Please note: this is just the third
in the extremely lengthy list of fixes and changes that we are working
on for the Twilight Forge Module. This is just the beginning.
- NEW - The latency meter will be
located in the main menu bar. Also, the latency meter will no longer
want to be on top of everything (tooltips, for example).
- NEW - Apostrophes and spaces will once
again be allowed in player surnames and guild names.
- NEW - The player biography panel will be
adjusted to allow for more punctuation and printable character types.
- NEW - The alive/incapacitated/dead
state of members of your fellowship will update properly even when your
group members are far from you.
- NEW - The tooltip for feats will display
how many times you have acquired the feat if you have acquired it more
- NEW - The tooltip for "Sneak Attack"
will display how much extra damage you cause when performing a sneak
- NEW - Correcting a text error with
the tooltip for Greater Bane items that improperly states that Greater
Bane is a +2 bonus instead of a +4 bonus.
- Alerts for "Missing Spell Component" will now list what the
missing component is.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Game Page.