Dev Stalking Made Simple
Turbine's community relations team has been working to bring more and
more information to the Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach
forums. Today Samera announced a weekly feature covering developer
activities. Here's a sampling of this week's rundown:
These items are in QA and should be a part of the next update.
Vendors and NPCs
- The Jewelry and Clothing Pawnbrokers will be moving to the
Marketplace Tent. Vendors selling non-magical consumable goods will
take their place in the House shops.
- We will be correcting some of the (now) incorrect NPC dialogue
following the recent relocation of several quest NPCs.
- The variety of Bane/Greater Bane/Slaying arrows and bolts will be
significantly increased. Additionally, we will be adding Bane and
Greater Bane missiles to the loot tables for chests. Warforged Oil
(Drink) will be significantly improved so that it is comparable in
effectiveness to similar to non-oil drinks of equivalent cost.
- The Brooch of Waterbreathing will once again have a 90 second
- Players will no longer find Slaying arrows that dont have
killable monsters associated with them.
- Hold Person scrolls will now be available for sale with the rest
of the level 3 Arcane Scrolls.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Game Page.