Marvel Avengers Open Beta Start Times and Download
The Marvel Avengers Open Beta is almost upon us. Here is everything that you need to know.
Marvel's Avengers, the online adventure from Square Enix, will have an open beta ahead of its September release.
The Marvel's Avengers beta allowed anyone who pre-ordered the game on PS4, Xbox One or PC to try the game before release. Fortunately, you don't need to buy to try. The open beta will begin on August 21st at 9:00 PM in your region.
Marvel's Avengers beta times for UK, US and Europe
The open beta will begin on August 21st, 2020 at 9:00PM in your timezone. You can start pre-downloading the client on August 20th on the platform of your choice. PC users will be able to download the client via Steam.
To participate, you need:
- A Square Enix Member's account - you can set this up ahead of time if you don't have one.
- A one-time online access to unlock the single-player campaign content, and online access for multiplayer content.
Everything else you need to know about the Marvel Avenger's beta
The beta will offer the following:
- A taste of the single-player content from the campaign
- Co-op War Zone and Drop Zone missions (multiplayer, but not cross-platform)
- HARM challenge rooms
- Hero and world progression, allowing you to try out the experience system up to Hero Level 15 and Power Level 45
Your progress will not carry over to the full game. There are however several rewards that you can earn.
Marvel's Avengers beta rewards and unlocks
Though progress won't carry through from the beta to full release, there are several rewards up for grabs:
- Two exclusive nameplates from completing certain objectives (one for beta participation, another for completing three HARM rooms)
- You can also unlock rewards for Fortnite.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Marvel Heroes Game Page.