Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game. Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the realm has been restarted.
To review previous in-game fixes, please visit: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=21723843880&sid=1
- Titan-Forged Spaulders of Triumph are purchasable by druids as intended.
- Lovely Charms now stack to 40.
- Any player who has a Lovely Charm Collector's Kit in their bags now has a chance to receive a Lovely Charm when in a group or raid and a group member gets a killing blow as long as they are within a certain range of the kill.
- In all difficulties of the Lich King encounter, players who are tanking raging spirits are no longer valid Harvest Soul targets during phase 3, Vile Spirits in phase 3 now spawn at a greater height, and Vile Spirits in phase 3 will not be spawned as often.
- In the 10 player Lich King encounter, Raging Spirits have had their health decreased in both normal and heroic versions and then fewer Vile Spirirts will be summoned in just the 10 player normal mode.
- Svala Sorrowgrave in Utgarde Pinnacle should no longer get stuck in the air during her transformation phase.
- The Blue Sack of Gems earned from completing a random heroic Oculus dungeon is no longer tradeable.
- The Tier 10 tanking plate gloves and chest pieces now have their appropriate durability on them.
Another series of minor bug fixes and changes came late yesterday, which seems to be a normal event lately as Blizzard juggles their new Icecrown raid with world events and the other 3.3.2 changes. Players interested in the Love is in the Air world event will no doubt rejoice that they no longer need a seemingly infinite number of bag slots to hold their Lovely Charms.
Raiders will be interested in the changes made to the Lich King encounter. Many players were surprised by the difficulty of the 10 player normal encounter, wondering if a strict 10 player group would even be able to muster the DPS to deal with the early phases of the fight. The changes, particularly the nerf to the hit points of Raging Spirits, should ameliorate this issue and give players who aren't fully decked out in ToC 25 hardmode and Icecrown 25 gear a fair shot at Icecrown's final boss.
Players should stay tuned for further changes as the majority of raiders make use of their now-unlimited attempts at normal mode encounters, and advance into the uncharted territory of hardmodes.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our
World of Warcraft