Arguably the greatest talk show host in history (with special tip of the hat to Johnny Carson), David Letterman completed his last show yesterday. We will miss him, but he could live on... forever, in video games.
Top 5 Possible David Letterman Video Games
1. Beep That Out
Based on the 1994 Interview with Madonna, this game would give the player a "five-second delay" button to push when guests were being interviewed. Beeping out the profanity would keep the show on the air. Letting it run would boost ratings. It's a fine line that the player would need to walk... or press.
2. Awkward Moments
Based on the 2006 interview with Sasha Cohen (Borat), this game would entice the player to make David Letterman uncomfortable by answering questions in off the wall and odd ways.
"My wife is dead. High five!!!! She was boring. " - Borat
3. Letterman Drive-Thru
In this game you play as Dave, and trick your guests into eating obnoxious things. Based on the 2011 interview with Lady Gaga.
4. Guest Lineup
In this game the player must deal with celebrities and their idiosyncracies as the gamer tries to line up guests for the David Letterman show. Based on the very first episode of Dave's show and an interview with Bill Murray.
5. Top 10 List Challenge
Dave's Top 10 Lists were a staple of the show and in almost all cases, hilarious. Players must not only come up with the topic, but also work with a team of A.I. writers (co-op mode coming) to build out the list. Based on the first ever Letter Top 10 List.
"Top ten words that almost rhyme with peas." - David Letterman
Gone, but never forgotten. Mr. Letterman you were a joy to watch and you will be missed.
If you received even an iota of enjoyment from this then please support both myself and TenTonHammer by doing one of more of the following:
- Support us on Patreon (This is the best way to ensure that TenTonHammer continues to exist.)
- Read my previous columns
- HCTB 39: How Blizzard Infiltrated eSports Pt.1
- HCTB 38: Cowherd The Coward?
- HCTB 37: Moneyballing Heroes of the Storm
- HCTB 36: Get Fit Playing Games
- HCTB 35: Which Game Universe Has The Best Lore?
- HCTB 34: 7 Worst Heroes in Heroes of the Storm
- HCTB 33: Elder Scrolls Online Relaunches: Will You Play?
- HCTB 32: Would You D/L a 100GB Game?
- HCTB 31: Friendly Wednesday
- HCTB 30: Newbie-Tuesday: Comics, Where Do I Start?
- HCTB 29: Funday-Monday PAX Edition
- HCTB 28: Rock Band Returns
- HCTB 27: Throwback Empires
- HCTB 26: Memories and Moments
- HCTB 25: Winners and Losers – Iron Tide
- HCTB 24: First World Gamer Problems
- HCTB 23: Strongbad is Back
- HCTB 22: Free Steam Keys
- HCTB 21: Destiny Bounty Guides
- HCTB 20: Destiny Video Farming Guides
- HCTB 19: Casino Cave Closed
- HCTB 18: Why Light Is Important in Destiny
- HCTB 17: Do You Like Green Engrams?
- HCTB 16: Destiny Is A Nursery Rhyme
- HCTB 15: Is This My Destiny?
- HCTB 14: Censored
- HCTB 13: Hype and Hope
- HCTB 12: Irritated by Ice Bucket Challenge
- HCTB 11: Censored
- HCTB 10: I Got Fireflied
- HCTB 9: Gaming Junkets, Do We Need Them?
- HCTB 8: Need For Speed or Gaming Gourmand
- HCTB 7: Every Breath You Take
- HCTB 6: Dear LPBs and Twitch
- HCTB 5: Comments
- HCTB 4: If MMO Fans Were World Cup Fans
- HCTB 3: Censored
- HCTB 2: Censored
- HCTB 1: EA vs Activision
- Follow me on Twitter (@BoomjackTTH)
- Follow TenTonHammer on Twitter @TenTonHammer
- Give TenTonHammer a LIKE on Facebook
- Whitelist us if you use adblocking software
- Comment below (even a “this sucks” will do)
Thanks again. I appreciate your support.
Who’s awesome? You’re awesome!
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our League of Angels Game Page.