With Season of Undying ending soon, what can we expect from Season of Dawn?
Houndish has posted a speculation video looking at the possibilities for Season of Dawn. I don't write this often, but read the comments, there is some good stuff in there.
Some points that Houndish covers:
- Armor 2.0 and Artifacts will evolve.
- Vex related content may be coming to Mercury.
- Will be getting another version of Rune Table or something like the Lectern?
- Bungie has suggested that we will be receiving less new content than we previously received.
- Season of Undying basically gave us one armour set and one ornament, plus a few exotics and an artifact.
- New broad category mods are coming.
- Mod stacking will be less limited.
- Will we get more artifact mods and hence more customization?
- Will we be able to mod Exotics?
- Will elemental affinity change?
- Will we be able reroll elemental affinity on Masterworked gear?
It's almost pure speculation, but it's a good video to watch. Some great thoughts on how the game could be better.
Give it a watch!
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Destiny 2 Game Page.