The Nightstalker is the new sub-class for the Hunter, and is a sub-class obtained by completing the quest, The Nightstalker's Trail.
As you'll note below, the Nightstalker has an incredibly powerful Super that allows him to tether enemies to a single location. Unsurprisingly, this is incredibly powerful in a Raid environment as it allows Nightstalker's to control the flow of enemies that are attempting to attack. Alongside this, the Nightstalker gains a powerful set of Grenades and melee modifiers to make him a powerful addition to PvP.
- Spike Grenade: A grenade that attaches to any surface and emits a torrent of damaging void light.
- Voidwall Grenade: A Grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning void light.
- Vortex Grenade: A grenade that creates a vortex which continually damages enemies inside the sphere.
Class Ability Modifiers (Dodge)
- Gambler’s Dodge: Dodging near enemies generates Melee energy.
- Marksman Dodge: Automatically reload your equipped weapon while dodging.
- Jump a second time after leaving the ground
- Better Control: Upgrades Double Jump for better directional control.
- Triple Jump: Upgrades Double Jump with a third jump.
- High Jump: Upgrades Double Jump for even greater height.
- Shadow Shot: Tether a large group of foes to a Void Anchor, slowing and silencing them for your fireteam.
- Blood Bound: Tethered enemies explode when killed. Damage to tethered enemies is shared to all.
- Black Hole: The Void Anchor has increased range, lasts significantly longer, and can tether more targets.
- Quiver: Fire Shadowshot up to three times. Void Anchors have reduced range.
- Smoke: Throw smoke to slow and disorient those within its cloud.
- Envenomed: Adds a toxin that damages enemies within the smoke.
- Vanish in Smoke: You and allies near Smoke explosions vanish from sight.
- Snare: Allows smoke to stick to surfaces, detonating when enemies are near.
- Path Forgotten: Training focused on toughness and speed.
- Path Forbidden: Training focused on battle recovery and speed.
- Path Unknown: Training focused on battle recovery and toughness.
- Courage of the Pack: Killing tethered targets increases Recovery and Armor for you and nearby allies. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Light of the Pack: Killing tethered targets creates Orbs of Light for your allies.
- Lockdown: Grenade and Smoke effects last twice as long, allowing strong territory control.
- Way of the Drifter: Training focused on all attributes.
- Way of the Fearless: Training focused on toughness at all costs.
- Way of the Nomad: Training focused on maximum battle recovery.
- Keen Scout: Sprint and Sneak faster, gain Enhanced Tracker, and ability to Mark targets you damage.
- Predator: The Void Anchors fired from Shadowshot become traps that stick to surfaces and wait for prey.
- Shadestep: Press Crouch, Crouch to evade.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Destiny 2 Game Page.