The Striker is the new sub-class for the Titan. As a Striker Titan your main focus is on close-quarter combat. The Striker's super ability is the Fists of Havoc, a close-ranged attack that allows him to smash the ground and dissolve nearby enemies.
As you'll note below, the Striker Titan gains Grenades which offer crowd control, or utility, while his passive trees provide much greater crowd control (Code of the Juggernaut) or much greater sustain through skill resets and healing (Code of the Earth Shaker).
- Fists of Havoc: Once activated, you can shoulder charge and ground slam until your Super meter is depleted
- Flashbang Grenade: An explosive grenade that disorientates the enemies it damages.
- Lightning Grenade: A grenade that sticks to any surface and emits bolts of lightning.
- Pulse Grenade: A grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its blast radius.
- Towering Barricade: A large barrier that can be used for cover, or to seal off dangerous areas for a short time.
- Rally Barricade: A small barrier that allows you to peek over it while aiming down sights, and instantly reloads your equipment when you take cover.
- Increased Height: Upgrades Lift to travel to greater heights.
- Catapult: Upgrades Lift to provide a strong initial burst of momentum.
- Increased Control: Upgrades Lift for better directional control while in the air.
Passive Tree - Code of the Earth Shaker
- Frontal Assault: A powerful melee punch that grants you increased weapon stability.
- Reversal: Melee kills immediately trigger health regeneration.
- Knockout: Breaking enemies shields increases your melee range.
- Trample: Fist of Havoc lasts longer while sprinting. Killing enemies with Fist of Havoc extends its duration.
Passive Tree - Code of the Juggernaut
- Aftermath: Fist of Havoc disorientates enemies and leaves a damage-dealing field in its wake.
- Magnitude: Increases the duration of Pulse Grenades, Lightning Grenades, and Aftermath.
- Aerial Strike: Fist of Havoc deals more damage the longer it’s in the air.
- Shoulder Charge: After sprinting for a short time, slam shoulder-first into your target.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Destiny 2 Game Page.