Human Fast Expansion Build Order
The fast expansion build order is a build order that will give you a strong economy. Humans can expand faster than any other race, so this advantage is something that Human players tend to gravitate towards.
This build gives you a relatively weak early game, but a strong mid-game and a strong late-game as your economic advantage allows you to build more than your opponents.
This build is risky. An opponent who scouts well and rushes will have the early game advantage. Your tech comes slower than a normal build as well, so the few combat units that you can create will be weak.
Here is the build order:
- Queue a Peasant and continue to queue peasants until you have created 8 while also following the steps below.
- 4 Peasants to Gold
- Other Peasant drops an Altar
- First Peasant to pop builds a Farm, but DOES NOT finish it.
- That Peasant now drops a Barracks
- Second Peasant to pop finishes the Farm.
- Second Peasant will build two additional Farms as his work order
- Third Peasant to pop goes to Gold Mine.
- When Altar and Farm Pop create an Archmage (preferred) or the Hero of your choice.
- Next Peasants will go to Lumber.
- The Peasant that created the Altar can now Scout
- When the second farm completes build the third.
- When you have enough wood after dropping the third farm build a scout tower. (optional)
- As you build try to "wall off" as much as possible to help defend against an early rush.
- Once your Hero pops, militia 5 Peasants and upgrade your tower to an Arcane Tower
- Creep the nearest Gold Mine camp and have your Water Elemental tank as much as possible.
- Continue to create units while you fight making the new expansion your rally point.
- When your Milita revert back to Peasants drop a Gold Mine in your expansion.
- Drop a Tower in your expansion.
- You are VERY vulnerable to an early attack right now.
- At 210 wood drop a Town Hall in the expansion and have all Peasants that are there build it.
- Drop a Lumber Mill in your main base.
- If you need more towers to defend against your opponent then build them; otherwise tech up.
That's it! Practice, practice, practice, until this build becomes second nature to you.
The video below is Rezzel using this build and explaining it as he goes. Worth watching if you are confused by the build order above.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warcraft 3 Reforged Game Page.