Warcraft 3 Reforged: Night Elf Mass Hunts Build Order
This build is relatively easy for beginners, gives you flexibility and a strong early game. The downside is that it is slow to tech and easy to counter.
Here is the build order:
- Queue up a Wisp.
- Drop an Altar.
- Put the remaining Wisps on Gold.
- When the Wisp pops build a Moonwell.
- Queue up 8 Wisps at your main.
- When the first pops send it to the Gold Mine.
- When your Altar is completed choose a Hero. (Priestess of the Moon is recommended)
- At 160 Wood build a Hunt Hall and An Ancient of War.
- When have 60 Wood drop a 2nd Ancient of War.
- At 40 Wood drop another Moonwell.
- When the Ancient of War is completed build a Huntress.
- Continue to mass Huntresses, harass and creep. This build slows your tech, so you need to slow your opponent by either getting into their worker line or stealing their creeps.
- You have a very simple starting build that is both safe and versatile. You lack tech and are easy to counter.
That's it! Practice, practice, practice, until this build becomes second nature to you.
The video below is Rezzel using this build and explaining it as he goes. Worth watching if you are confused by the build order above.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warcraft 3 Reforged Game Page.