Orc Standard Grunts Build Order
This build offers arguably the safest opening for an Orc player while still remaining flexible.
Here is the build order:
- Queue up a Peon. Keep building them. You will want at least 7 more.
- Send 4 Peons to the Gold Mine.
- Drop an Altar with your other Peon.
- Just before your Peon pops grab one from the Gold Mine and build a Burrow.
- Ensure that you block off one side of your base with Altar and Burrow.
- The next Peon that pops will drop a Barracks.
- When the Altar is complete, choose your Hero. Blademaster is an excellent choice for beginners.
- Use the Peon that built the Altar to scout.
- Build your 2nd Burrow when you can.
- When the Barracks is completed build a Grunt.
- Build a Voodoo Lounge.
- When your 2nd Burrow is complete build another Grunt.
- Your choices now are to build more Grunts or upgrade your Great Hall (Tech)
- You have a fantastic, safe starting build, but you lack Tech or an expansion.
That's it! Practice, practice, practice, until this build becomes second nature to you.
The video below is Rezzel using this build and explaining it as he goes. Worth watching if you are confused by the build order above.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warcraft 3 Reforged Game Page.