Warcraft 3 Reforged: Standard Archers Build Order
This is an easy build to learn. It allows you to creep very easily and is very flexible. It is weak to an early rush.
Here is the build order:
- Queue up a Wisp.
- Drop an Altar.
- Put the remaining Wisps on Gold.
- Just before your 1st Wisp Pops grab a Wisp from your Gold Mine and drop an Ancient of War.
- When your Wisp pops drop a Moonwell.
- Queue up 8 Wisps.
- The first 2 wisps to pop should go to Gold.
- When your Altar is completed choose your Hero.
- When you get 40 wood drop another Moonwell.
- When you have 10 wood build your 1st Archer.
- Pull a Wisp. It will repair your Ancient of War as your Ancient tanks a pack of creeps.
- When the Archer pops use it to pull the creeps to your Ancient (which you have moved).
- Have your Ancient of War eat a tree as the fight starts.
- If the camp is especially strong you may need another wisp to repair the Ancient of War.
- When your Hero pops, join the fight.
- Ensure that your Ancient of War DOES NOT last hit any creeps or you lose the experience.
- When you hit 180 wood upgrade your main (Tech Up)
- Continue to mass Huntresses, harass and creep. This build slows your tech, so you need to slow your opponent by either getting into their worker line or stealing their creeps.
- Continue to pump out Archers.
- You have a very simple starting build that is weak to early pressure, but versatile.
That's it! Practice, practice, practice, until this build becomes second nature to you.
The video below is Rezzel using this build and explaining it as he goes. Worth watching if you are confused by the build order above.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Destiny 2 Game Page.