Undead Fiend Tech Build Order
This build provides both fast tech and early harassment. It is weak to the rush, lacking an early army. One path through this build is to hit Tech 3 as fast as possible.
Here is the build order:
- Queue up 2 Acolytes.
- Put 2 Acolytes on Gold and your Ghoul on Lumber
- Have the 3rd Acolyte drop a Ziggurat and an Altar.
- When you hit 200 gold build a Crypt.
- On larger maps queue up an Acolyte to scout. You may decide to forego this Acolyte on smaller maps.
- Build a Shop.
- When your Altar completes build a Death Knight.
- Build a Graveyard.
- When the Crypt completes build 2 Ghouls.
- When your Hero pops buy a Rod of Necromancy to help you harass the enemy and steal their creeps.
- Build a Nerubian Tower.
- At 210 Wood Tech Up
- You have a very simple starting build that is both safe and versatile. You lack good scouting and the ability to put early game pressure on your opponent.
That's it! Practice, practice, practice, until this build becomes second nature to you.
The video below is Rezzel using this build and explaining it as he goes. Worth watching if you are confused by the build order above.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Warcraft 3 Reforged Game Page.