The Update in Which Tusk's Foes Are Brought Back Down To Earth
- Removed Summon Units challenge.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities that preferred the unit's current target (e.g. Slardar's Corrosive Haze) could be cast outside their maximum range.
- Fixed an issue where Tusk could punch something so hard it never returned to earth.
- Added a new Notice animation for Tiny.
- Fixed an issue where Lycan was healing too much on shift.
- Corrosive Haze:
- Will no longer be cast again on a target currently affected by it.
- Venomous Gale:
- While Venomancer still only targets units within his attack range (3 cells), the actual Gale projectile travels up to 5 cells.
- Projectile damage increased to [30, 60, 120] from [25, 50, 100].
- Viper is now a Scaled Dragon (was Dragon Assassin).
- Removed Viper Strike ability.
- Added Nethertoxin:
- Viper poisons a cell, dealing [50, 100, 150] damage per second to any enemy unit in it and disabling their passives. Duration: 5s.
- Mana Cost: 50.
- Cooldown: 5s.
- Players can only have a maximum of 1 of this item now.
- Changed to: Allied Savage units gain +[4, 8, 15] Attack Damage each time they land an attack on an enemy. This replaces the bleed effect that would be applied each time they landed an attack.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dota Underlords Game Page.