For a TL:DR, the latest update is short and sweet, and brings a few minor Hero tweaks (the biggest being a nerf to Lich), while there's also a much needed nerf to Tombstone, an item recently introduced that's far too potent.
- 2-star and 3-star visual upgrades for Batrider, Enigma, Slark, Sniper, and Warlock.
- The janitor took out some more crash trash.
- Fixed an issue where Terrorblade could Sunder with the wrong unit at cast time, including dead units.
- Can no longer enter combat preview mode on the board when in combat.
- Now ramps up to his existing maximum attack speed bonus of 500 earlier, at 20% health (was 0%).
- Chain Frost:
- Bounce range changed to 2 (was 4).
- Added Meld:
- When first attacking after teleporting, Templar Assassin fires a projectile that does [50, 100, 150] damage on impact and decreases her target's armor by [2, 4, 6] for 5 seconds.
- Leech Seed:
- If the target of Leech Seed dies before the ability duration expires, the seed jumps to another target for its remaining duration.
- Walrus Punch:
- Tusk is now invulnerable while mid-Punch.
- Shadow Word:
- Now heals 75% of the total heal instantly, and the remaining 25% over the duration of the buff. This results in [168, 337, 675] instant heal and [56, 112, 225] over the remaining duration.
- Damage per second changed from [50, 100, 150] to [75, 150, 300].
- Added a small health difference buffer to prevent Deadeye units constantly changing targets.
- Raise Zombies:
- Range changed from 2 cells to 1.
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Dota Underlords Game Page.