This page will always show the latest SMITE Tier List for ranked, Conquest play. This SMITE Tier List is designed to rank Gods in terms of their strength in the current meta. Although some Gods are considered niche or balanced, those that aren't Tier S or A+ shouldn't be considered poor. While any match can be won with any God, this list is designed to present you with the strongest when drafting.
Updated: 16 February 2018
Tier List Descriptors
Tier S+ - These Gods are undeniably too strong and can be placed in any composition and succeed.
Tier S - Gods which are often first pick, first ban material and are considered top tier.
Tier A+ - Above the point balance, these Gods comprise most team compositions and should see only minor changes.
Tier A - The main point of balance, Gods here should see few if any changes and are generally considered safe picks.
Tier B+ - These Gods are generally considered good, but often require a highly skilled individual to get the most out of them and aren't viable in all situations.
Tier B - Team compositions generally need to be built around a Gods in this pool to make them viable. They are rarely, if ever, seen in competitive play.
Tier C - Very low pick rate Gods that are considered trash tier and not competitively viable.
1. Solo Lane or Short Lane (S) - Predominantly used by Warriors or Mages with a strong poke and clear. Their primary role is to build relatively "tanky" with some damage so that they can continually poke the enemy, while also pairing with the jungler.
2. Mid Lane or Middle Lane (M) - Predominantly used by Mages with strong clear and high utility. Isis, Agni and Poseidon are exceptional here. Their primary role is to clear as quickly as possible and to support the jungler if able and to alert the team if the opposing Mid leaves their lane.
3. ADC or Long Lane (ADC) - Predominantly used by Hunters, the ADC role tends to work alongside a Support God on the Long Lane. Pairings are usually with Gods such as Ymir, Athena or Sobek as they not only provide clearing support, but they can often snare or trap the opposing Long Laner so that the ADC can quickly deal damage.
4. Support or Duo Lane (Sup) - Predominatnly used by Guardians, their role is to carry the ADC through their lane. ADC's tend to become more powerful as the game progresses, so they need the support of a Guardian to assist in lane clear and coordinated spikes.
5. Jungle (J) - Predominantly used Assassin, a Jungler's role is to assist Solo Lane and Mid Lane but to also thin out the creatures in the jungle so that your team mates can quickly pickup the buffs that they drop. I would argue that this is one of the more difficult roles in SMITE as you need exceptional map awareness.
There are some Gods, dependent on the skill of the player, that can branch out from these defined roles but it does depend entirely on the individuals skill with said God, and the team composition as a whole.
Tier List Movement ↑ ↓
We've made significant changes to the format of our Tier List, delivering it as a single image instead of a text-based stack. We've got rid of the God descriptions, but if you want them back, let us know.
Additional Guides and Content
- SMITE: 5 Best Assassins (To be updated)
- SMITE: 5 Best Guardians (To be updated)
- SMITE: Best 5 Hunters
- SMITE: Best 5 Warriors (To be updated)
- SMITE: Best 5 Mid Lane
- SMITE: Best 5 Junglers
- SMITE: Best 5 Solo Laners
- SMITE: Best 5 Supports
- SMITE: Best 5 Gods For Beginners
- SMITE Jungling Guide (To be updated)
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our SMITE Game Page.