This page will always show the latest Heroes of the Storm Tier List for casual, Quick Match play. If you are looking for a Ranked alternative you can visit the Heroes of the Storm Tier List for ranked page.
This Heroes of the Storm Tier List is designed to rank Heroes in terms of their strength in the current meta. Although some Heroes are considered poor or balanced, those that aren't Tier S or A+ shouldn't be considered poor. While any match can be won with any Hero, this list is designed to present you with the strongest for Quick Match (which is pretty random at the best of times).
Updated: 7 January 2019
Tier List Descriptors
Tier S+ - Greatly Overpowered. These Heroes are undeniably too strong and can be placed in any composition and succeed.
Tier S - Overpowered. Heroes which are often first pick, first ban material and are considered top tier.
Tier A+ - Slightly Overpowered. Just above the point balance, these Heroes should see only minor changes.
Tier A - Balanced. These Heroes should see few if any changes.
Tier B - Slightly Underpowered. These Heroes are map specific or require a highly skilled individual to to get the most out of them.
Tier C - Underpowered. Considered weak, team compositions generally need to be built around a Heroes in this pool. Rarely, if ever, seen in competitive play.
Tier D - Greatly Underpowered. These Heroes are a liability and should be avoided.
Tier List Movement ⬆⬇
⬆ Moved Imperius to awaiting placement.
No Heroes are currently considered S+ Tier.
"No Heroes are currently considered C Tier."
"No Heroes are currently considered D Tier."
Guides and More
- Mind Of A Master Series
- Heroes of the Storm: Best 5 Assassins
- Heroes of the Storm: Best 5 Specialists
- Heroes of the Storm: Best 5 Supports
- Heroes of the Storm: Best 5 Warriors
- Heroes of the Storm: Best 5 Heroes To Carry You To Grandmaster
- How To Roll Loot Crates
- How To Reach Grandmaster In Hero League
- How To Draft Effectively In Hero League
- Counterpick Quick Reference Guide
- 5 Ways To Deal With Genji
- When Should I Be Taking Merc Camps?
- What's The Point In Specialists?
- How Do You Deal With Tracer?
- How Can I Win With A Suicidal Teammate?
To read the latest guides, news, and features you can visit our Heroes of the Storm Game Page.